- All MTO (Made to order) items are final sales.
- Requests for returns will only be accepted on goods that are unused, and in original unopened packaging with original tags.
- Requests for returns will be assessed up to 14 days from the date of purchase as indicated on the purchase receipt.
- Approved returns requests will be honoured with a Très Fancy e-voucher credited to the same value of the returned goods.
- Before sending any items, please contact us to request an RMA number.
- Approved requests will be issued an RMA number and instructions for returning goods.
- Très Fancy cannot receive or process a return without an RMA number.
- Damages must be reported to Très Fancy within 48 hours of receipt.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A condition of sale items is that these are not available for return or exchange.
- Ensure all items and their packaging are adequately protected when returning as any damage will be the customer’s responsibility and may result in a re-stocking fee.
- Please allow up to 5 business days from the date we receive your return to our warehouse for it to be processed.
- All return requests will be processed in the order that they were received. Processing returns will only commence once the returned goods have been received by Très Fancy
- Returns must be sent at via a trackable postage or courier service. Très Fancy is not responsible for packages lost in transit if a tracking number is not provided for returns.
- Please note that all return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility until it reached us excluding shipping errors made by Très Fancy or one of its shipping or courier partners.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our returns policy.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Très Fancy receipt/invoice or gift receipt. All Très Fancy Access merchandise must have all original packaging and components to be eligible for return or exchange.
Returned items must not be washed, worn or altered. We do not accept returns of swimwear, underwear, custom-made, made to order, or personalized items, Sale or Clearance items.
Merchandise eligible for return or exchange must be:
- New, unused, unwashed and in good condition;
- Inclusive of all original hangtags, packaging, and components at the time of return or exchange; and
- Accompanied by an original receipt or gift receipt.
Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s). The credit should appear on your next statement. You should receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
You can return/exchang merchandise purchased online by mail. All returns/exchanges of online orders, must be returned within 28 days from the day the order was shipped.
To return or exchange by mail, please follow these instructions:
1. For items that were bought online, please contact our Customer Service department to obtain a prepaid shipping label.
2. Securely pack your merchandise, making sure to include all pages of the packing slip. Please try to use the original shipping box and materials.
3. Affix the pre-addressed and pre-paid return label to your return package.
4. For purchases made on michaelkors.com, mail your return package at any US Postal Service office, drop box, residential mailbox, or visit USPS.com to schedule a free pick up. For purchases made on Très Fancy, mail your return package with its pre-paid return label at any Post location.
NOTE: Eligible merchandise purchased on Très Fancy using PayPal may be returned to Très Fancy for a refund to the purchasing PayPal account only, no exchanges.
RETURNING A GIFT
Gifts can be returned or exchanged by mail when accompanied by the gift receipt or original packing slip. To return or exchange by mail, please contact a customer service representative to obtain a prepaid shipping label. For merchandise returned with a gift receipt only, you will receive a merchandise credit that will be issued in the form of a Très Fancy E-Gift Card
FINAL SALE ITEMS:
We do not accept returns or exchanges of items purchased on sale at any time. All swimwear, underwear, altered or custom-made merchandise and sale items are considered Final Sale.
FINAL SALE: All personalized merchandise, swimwear, undergarments, and Clearance items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Return and Exchange Restrictions:
- Items purchased on tresfancy.com cannot be returned to the manufacture
- Très Fancy will accept the item(s) for an exchange or return for merchandise credit only.
- Refunds and price adjustments will be issued in the original tender of the purchase.
- Eligible merchandise purchased on TresFancy.ca using PayPal may be returned for a Merchandise Credit only
- Merchandise accompanied by a Gift Receipt may be exchanged or returned in store for Merchandise Credit only
- Très Fancy does not accept returns or exchanges for merchandise purchased from other retailers
- Gift Cards and Merchandise Credits are non-returnable, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
- Merchandise not accompanied by an original receipt or gift receipt may be returned for a merchandise credit or exchanged for the value of the item’s current selling price. Un-receipted returns and exchanges are limited to current merchandise.
- Très Fancy offers a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within 7 days of the date of purchase.
Très Fancy reserves the right to modify its return and exchange policy at any time.