- Burgundy Genuine Ostrich Skin
- Hand-painted color to match your Paul Parkman ostrich shoes.
- Size may be adjustable from the buckle
Looking for a matching pair of shoes? Browse All Paul Parkman's Shoes
Paul Parkman ® represents a sophisticated brand of luxury man’s footwear which never loses sight of the real art of handcrafting and enhances the personality of those experiencing the brand. PAUL PARKMAN ® prides itself on manufacturing some of the highest quality men’s dress shoes on the market.
PAUL PARKMAN ® creations are all made strictly by hand in a small factory, in limited numbers; and feature obsessive research into leathers, materials and details.
- All Paul Parkman items are made to order. Please allow 15-20 days for the arrival of the shipment.
- Because our shoes are hand-painted and couture-level creations, each shoe will have a unique hue and polish, and color may differ slightly from the picture.
Sizing & Measurements
Belt Size Conversion Chart
- Please measure your waist circumference.
- Use the measurement to determine your belt size on chart.
- Belts are sized from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole.
Shipping & Returns
All Paul Parkman items are made to order. Please allow 15-20 days for the arrival of the shipment.
In case if you wish to exchange to different sizes or design, please contact us, and if we're able to take them back, please be aware: Because our products are Made to order, so that if you wish to return items that not our fault, you're responsible for extra 20% to cover a little part of materials and handcrafted costs on top of following charges:
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? Maybe there is a solution, please contact us.
- Want to switch to another product? Please contact us.
- Contact us before returning any items.
- You may return the product within 10 days of delivery after contact us and following our guide.
- The product must be in new condition and unused.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee, restocking fee, material and handy costs.
- Buyer pays shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
- Buyer pays 15% for restocking fees.
- Shipping cost, customs, taxes are not refundable. However, to avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', you may not be charged.
Returns and exchanges have certain restrictions:
If you are within 10 days of delivery, you may return your Paul Parkman for a refund, minus a 15% restocking fee.
- Since all Paul Parkman products are made to order from your design and your measurements (even those that are design suggestions) these cannot be sold to anyone else and cannot be returned unless they are: Wrong size, wrong colors, damaged during transport, in this case, please immediately report to us and we will find the best solution for returning and you will get 100% refund back in your original purchased account when they're back to us if it was our fault.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment and the RMA number should be written on the return proforma invoice included in your parcel. You are responsible for the returned goods until it reaches us. If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS' to avoid any Customs charges. Très Fancy is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please also advise if you wish to have a refund or to exchange the merchandise for something else.
- We request that returns are shipped through UPS or DHL. Très Fancy is not liable for any returned goods which are not returned in this way. Failure to obtain an RMA or return goods using neither UPS nor DHL does not affect your statutory rights.
- Très Fancy will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, exposed to damaging elements or if the tag has been removed. Returns that are soiled or damaged through wear and tear may not be accepted for a refund or exchange. Should an item be received by you in a damaged state or without tags, we asked you contact us immediately. We strongly recommend that products are checked thoroughly before they are tried on or any tags or packing are disposed of.
- All Paul Parkman shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in protective dust bags provided until you are certain you are keeping them.
- The original Paul Parkman shoe box is considered a part of the product and shoes returned without it may be sent back to the customer.
Please be aware that international customs duties and taxes (if have) are not refundable.
- While we are unable to exchange items for alternative styles and colours, we are able to assist by ensuring a smooth return and refund, and then provide assistance with placing a new order for the preferred item. Please note any duties and taxes will be incurred again as per exchanges.